Dr. Bushra Ali
Dr. Bushra Ali
Dr. Ali grew up always passionate about medicine and art. She graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degree in 1993 from her home country of Iraq. Dr. Ali moved to USA in 2003. She took her board exams in a relatively short time. Dr. Ali joined Internal Medicine residency program in Detroit Michigan in 2006, and graduated from there in 2009.
Dr. Ali and her family then moved to Ohio, where she joined a Hospitalist program for 8 years before deciding to start her own practice in 2018. Dr. Ali has been in her current practice since February of this year. Currently she’s in love with her career, and is totally focused on patient’s care as well as fulfilling her hopes of creating a successful clinic focused on her patients.
Dr. Ali will provide high-quality, comprehensive primary care for you. She is a doctor that is dedicated to providing personal, comprehensive care for all her patients. She will work to build a personal relationship with you. If you are looking for the best primary care doctor in the Toledo area consider contacting her today.
Her primary care will provide the expertise that you need to make the right health decisions.
She will evaluate your situation to provide a personalized plan that best suits your needs. And she will provide education so that you can become more aware and conscious of how food choices affect your condition.
Even if you don’t have current medical needs, it’s important to have a primary care doctor.
• American board certified internal medicine specialist.
• Diploma with the highest honor in natural health consults.
• Certified with aesthetics injectable procedures (botox, dermal fillers, PRP).
• Medical weight management.
• Routine check-ups and preventive care
• Diagnosis and treatment of illness or injury
• Managing chronic or complex health conditions
• Medication management
• Referral to specialists for more serious conditions
– DMC (Detroit Medical Center)Her Work Experience:
– Flower Hospital
– Toledo Hospital
– Wood County Hospital
Qualification & Experience
- Languages Spoken: English
Contact infoPhone: (419) 725-2527
Address4895 Monroe St, Toledo, OH 43623, USA